Re: [Roadsters] aluminum mags

To: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>, "Larry Braddock"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] aluminum mags
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:57:46 -0500
True that, Mark,
But speaking of Harbor Freight, ...here is bascially the same thing with
MORE buffing attachments and compounds for ALOT less:

http://www.harborfreight.com/14-piece-aluminum-polishing-kit-98707.html

I used this kit to polish out my SU domes, with awesome results,... there
are pics of them on the 311s Forum.

PS,...You will still need a 1/4" die grinder or high-speed electric rotary
tool equivalent to polish well in a reasonable amount of time. I've also
tried the Mequire's buffing ball and the HF kit on a drill, ......one
word.........for-gedd-about-it........
Good Luck,
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stoker / 5-Speed