Re: [Roadsters] Fw: New story at Bring a Trailer

To: "Gary McCormick" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, "Paul Courson"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fw: New story at Bring a Trailer
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:15:58 -0600
While there are some truly ugly cars out there, cars that make one wonder
"What was he thinking?", in general, beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
and I try to understand  other owners' points of view.  While I might not
want one for myself, I can see the love and care that goes into a car like,
for example (he says getting ready to get flamed) a restored AMC Pacer.  Not
my thing, but who am I to say.

Gary A.