Re: [Roadsters] 50th anniversary

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 50th anniversary
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:43:10 +0930
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
A badge is a good idea!
I'm no artist [although some might say I'm a BS artist!] but count me in as definite to purchase!
I recently bought an enameled Griffen badge from India of all places.
Perhaps the shop would make a badge to design?
http://stores.ebay.com.au/ANTCOMPASS?_trksid=p4340.l2563
I see that they have available a Porsche %0 year badge which although a reproduction, must have been available to them to copy.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PORSCHE-356-911-550-CLUB-ITALIA-50-YEARS-JUBILEE-BADGE-MG-TRIUMPH-PORSCHE-FERRAR-/300668350713?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item46013af0f9

zippy67roadster on the 311s web site has made badges before, he might be a good contact for a design.

http://311s.org/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=5982&t=1

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
http://tinyurl.com/6n5aza