Re: [Roadsters] 50th anniversary

To: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 50th anniversary
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:57:19 -0500
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
I don't recall his name, but there was a guy in San Francisco who did stickers. Was it him? Stickerman comes to mind, but barely. I'm sure it is in the archives.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake RWM, On 4/19/2012 9:41 AM:
Someone on the list did 1600 and 2000 grill badges a few years back.

I've got one; suppose I could flank it with a 50th...