Re: [Roadsters] NorCal backroads tour pics, from BAT

Subject: Re: [Roadsters] NorCal backroads tour pics, from BAT
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:11:36 -0700
Cc: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
Just the kind of thing I'd like to get involved with. Can I do it in a '61 Comet or a '66 T-Bird convertible? That is until I get the Roadster done. The Comet will get the front end bushings replaced in a couple of weeks and be ready to go, the 'Bird is in the middle of a total interior rebuild and will be the rest of the summer. I can't touch the Roadster until the 'Bird is done. I'm looking forward to Williams in October but won't have a Roadster ready to drive for a couple of years.

FrankenStan