Re: [Roadsters] remaining roadsters

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] remaining roadsters
From: Stephen Webber <sewebberlaw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:01:05 -0800
Cc: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
I'm sitting here in Glendale, California with a running 1963 1500 3 seat
SPL 310 that my sister bought new and I have owned since 1967.

By the way, it needs tires, 165 SR 13's are on it now.  I posted an inquiry
a few weeks ago about getting flashier rums, but learned from Les at
Classic Datsun in Vista, CA that such rims are unavailable for these early
roadsters.  I checked with one tire store and they could not even special
order this size of tires for the stock rims.

Any suggestions where they can be obtained?

Stephen Webber