Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Brake Drum Q?

To: David Patten <futofab@gsinet.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Brake Drum Q?
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:12:59 -0600
Cc: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
It may be. IIRC, the center hole on the aluminum roadster drums is larger
than the one in the Z drums, and there's a recess surrounded by a "ring"
that's about 1/2 in wide on the late roadster drums that I don't think's on
the Z drums. There are instructions (on 311s.org and other sites) on
machining Z drums to fit.

RD