Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 28

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 28
From: stevenehlers@charter.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:09:03 -0500 (EST)
Hey Ronnie ,

If I recall you may be a Dallas person .?.? It's a shame that since I'm
in Ft Worth and that I have All of these shoes in stock .I have NOS
Datsun/Nissan , for Roadster shoes ,510 shoes ,both Stock NOS Nissan and
NOS Datsun Competition shoes in stock . I don't advertise on this forum
and so I really don't tell many ,if any people on it ,about what I
personally have for Roadsters .I'm very busy with my Z car shop and not
really a parts store for all the Datsun /Nissan products I service and
Restore .

Steve
www.risingsunperformance.com