[Roadsters] OT- 54 Packard convertible

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net s=q20121106; t=1359679887; bh=UxHkftriXcPTd9pho+IlsGkWIHClu0uBkMAGoT3mNtg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=IpLWpCeJPbeelma+BVVLRublEgEI2eBOoHhjE0H2kyZB0PWOAzNqCtDzuYLKoN+rO gNimcAblpOY10L6/7Anx+oeMoJShZA43AF4Iqu7EuBZdit82uegLw8RvTKOHd2yb9U X9i8MYqgnorHXYj1rsC37i+aYRRIJG9y3KeKe9bnkrRhcnN3vNaei5mWcw3pCiVZ7B biLSZP5vYTnyc0OcrkT8267GE719VzA0ueDlHOssoa8Ln37HH3+C0C+kVHsvnDHvtW TFnLSP+C+L51gCpXYRqHKm+QN5NkURgCsPKd5sM+AvfvRNXDhksDtDbvuw7usN8xek CWmOaCVdfJOtg==
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- 54 Packard convertible
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 00:51:27 +0000 (UTC)
I have someone interested in trading bodywork/paint on my 54 Packard
convertible for one of my roadsters. I'm planning to sell it, undecided as to
whether I'm better off to sell it as is so a potential buyer will see what it
really is like and be able to paint it as they please or better to have the
bodywork (actually minimal) done and sell it in paint. any thoughts? he worked
for years at a high end restoration shop locally and now has his own shop so he
certainly has the skills to do a nice job...car has 70k original miles on it,
rebuilt original engine, good original interior, presentable chrome, beautiful
dash, nice top...even has fender skirts and it's boot for when the top's down
thanks for your input :-)
Craig