Re: [Roadsters] early 67 dashboard screws

To: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] early 67 dashboard screws
From: Brian Convoy <briconroy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 07:08:35 -0400
Cc: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Gary is correct. I just replaced mine and they are a 10-32 panhead.  I used
3/4" IIRC.

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 21, 2013, at 1:34 AM, "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net> wrote:
>
> Dave,
>
> Are the original screws broken off in the captive nuts mounted in the dash?
As I recall, they're pan head Phillips, probably 8-32 or 10-32.  (Nissan
almost always used fine threads in such applications.  If you can get at one
of the mounting holes, try an 8-32 and a 10-32.  If an 8-32 is too large, try
a 6-32.

> Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>

Ibm