Re: [Roadsters] early 67 dashboard screws

To: "Brian Convoy" <briconroy@yahoo.com>, "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] early 67 dashboard screws
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:46:23 -0500
Cc: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
I checked my website http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/datsun and discovered
I have already posted a picture.

look at this picture:  http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/datsun/DSCN0399.JPG

the larger screws, which I believe you are describing, are obviously in,
holding up the dash.

now look to the left and up of the ignition switch.  isn't that a screw
hole?  isn't that a place where the crash pad attaches?  that's a tiny
little screw.  or what goes in there?  am I totally confused as to how the
crash pad attaches?

or - I'm getting a flash of genius here - sorry this honestly just now
occurred to me -  is that where the chrome strip attaches?  and I'm not
missing anything at all (except brain capacity)?

and while I'm asking - all those holes running along the top of the flat
dash, under the "lip" - what are they for?  chrome strip again?