[Roadsters] Altenator / generator hell

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Altenator / generator hell
From: Jonathan Barrow via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:44:35 -0800

--001a114a93502ab310052a461be6

I'm hoping someone out there is a pro,or can help me in the right
direction. .I have a 66 roadster. .it has a old Mitsubishi gen. And a
regulator on the rht. quater pannel.I had That rebuilt,and it  lasted about
300 miles..now it's gone again, the battery is only doing 8v as well now..I
was told better off with a newer alt. With built in regulator ,...but where
would it fit..how?..is there anything out there or a solution someone could
point me towards? Advised alt. is the issue..help?..thanks j

--001a114a93502ab310052a461be6

the right direction. .I have a 66 roadster. .it has a old Mitsubishi gen. A=
nd a regulator on the rht. quater pannel.I had That rebuilt,and it=C2=A0 la=
sted about 300 miles..now it&#39;s gone again, the battery is only doing 8v=
 as well now..I was told better off with a newer alt. With built in regulat=
or ,...but where would it fit..how?..is there anything out there or a solut=
ion someone could point me towards? Advised alt. is the issue..help?..thank=
s j</p>

--001a114a93502ab310052a461be6--

--===============8737099327262932705==