fot

Re: Road America vs. Gingerman

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: Road America vs. Gingerman
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:32:31 -0800
Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> John,
>
> I would rather run Road America anyday and it is closer...and doesnt
> make you go around the south side of Chicago. But...I would expect most
> of the Triumph guys to go to Gingerman.
>
> I saw the Triumph statemtent earlier in the  "LINE" and then got my
> registration materials that did not mention Triumph at all.
>
> Bob W. was going to check with Bill D. and find out what is going on.
>
> Jack Drews & I plan to go to Gingerman. What about the rest of the
> midwest Triumphs?
>
> Survey says?
>
> >----------

Dear Friends of Triumph,

Just returned from the SVRA Homestead event where I spoke to Frank Rupp
about the confusion regarding the Road America event featured marque.
He said it was "British" cars, not Triumph in particular.  I will be at
Gingerman with all the rest of the "good guys" although I will not be in
a Triumph, but a FF.  At least it will be English!  I'll try to get a
few notes put together for a race report sometime this week.  I'm still
trying to locate a donor car to take the spirit of #41.

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing