fot

RE: Vintage TR-3

To: "'steve belfer'" <sbelfer@primenet.com>
Subject: RE: Vintage TR-3
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:07:19 -0600
Hi Steve,

If I could afford it.....

Good to see you surface on the "net".  We have a small group of TR
racers on a list we call The "Friends Of Triumph". If you would like to
join us, please let me know.

Where are you located now?

Your dad was a mentor to us. We have done a little modest tweaking here
and there with his recommendations we are now capable of running under
3:00 at Road America. Sorry to see you advertising the car and wish  you
were able to join us.

If you are still out in California, there are couple guys out there that
might be able to help you with the sale of the car.

Joe Alexander