fot

Re: Sway bar sources needed

To: vinttr4@FORBIN.COM
Subject: Re: Sway bar sources needed
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:30:52 -0500 (EST)

<< I've decided to get serious about making my TR4 handle like a real race
 car. I need some source information for serious anti-sway bars (now
 there's an archaic misnomer if I ever heard one!)

Hi Jack
yes anti-roll bar is the true concept.
 You must think of the entire chassis as a package, not just
adding items.  I do not know what
the rest of your chassis is like.  Where are you located?
I had to make most of the items on my TR3 or adapt them
with many modifications, but we have had a tad bit of success
with the project.     Hardy,    Vehicular Dynamics Consultant