fot

Re: Sway bar sources needed

To: fot@autox.team.net, vinttr4@FORBIN.COM
Subject: Re: Sway bar sources needed
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 07:03:27 EST
Hi Jack,
    Are there any stock car/circle track shops near you?
If so, go talk to them.  I'm using the "Nascar" style
sway bars with splined ends on my car, and as I recall
they came from "Speedway" somewhere in the Midwest.  Bill
Lambros (of Lambros Race Engineering, St. Louis, MO) got
them for me, but there's nothing real special about them.
They are off-the-shelf circle track stuff.  There's a big
selection of lengths, wall thicknesses, splined arms, etc
available for them.  You might want to pick up a copy of
CIrcel Track magazine - there are usually lots of good
ads in there (I know, its heresy, but...)

cheers,

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm