fot

RE: How Big a Bore ?

To: "'Morrison Henry'" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Subject: RE: How Big a Bore ?
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 07:20:19 -0600
Hi Henry....welcome aboard!!!

In most vintage arenas I think 87mm is the number.

We have a set of 87mm .030 over, that I plan to install some day, and
expect to get some raised eyebrows. (They are NOS from the 60s and the
price was right)

Gillanders sells a set of 89mm pistons with "thicker" racing liners and
I think the guys on the West coast use these. The midwest is a bit more
constrained.

I am sure you will hear from others on this.

Regards,

Alexander Racing