fot

TR3A Oil Cooler

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Oil Cooler
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 18:50:20 -0500
I've been waiting for 2+ months for an oil cooler kit for my TR3A from TRF
and there is no word yet on when it'll be in.  I trashed the last one when
the motor blew up.  I couldn't get it to run clean. Looks great in a box!
Is anyone aware of a better setup than the Mocal units TRF, Moss et al
sell, like one that doesn't have a matrix that clogs with engine debris?
What other choices are there. I'm nervous about putting an oil cooler on
the front of the radiator.  With no fan, it already overheats very quickly
at idle. What other brands are being used out there?
TIA

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race