fot

Nomination/Renomination to fot list

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination/Renomination to fot list
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:58:06 -0500
Mark Bradakis:

Please add or add back the following...

Bill Burroughs-one of our California TR4 racers. He was on the list
earlier but I think his mailbox overloaded and blew a fuse. Would be
nice to have him back.

TRBILO@aol.com

Russ Moore-No one has more TRs than Russ and he races a Spitfire (or
will again after fixing the damage from last weekend) From New
York...Member of SVRA.  I thought he was on the list, but dropped off
somehow.

rem9@Cornell.edu

Don Marshall-I believe I have the name correct. TR4 autocrosser from
Florida. New member. The last I new, he was building a high rise storage
system for his British cars....:-)

DLMAssoc@aol.com

If there is a more direct way of submitting these fot nominations, Mark,
please let me know.

Regards,

Joe