fot

Nomination to fot list

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination to fot list
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 12:09:42 -0500
Attention: Mark Bradakis,

See attached below from California's Mordy Dunst...note the background
in metallurgy. Based on recent history, Chuck seems to be nice resource
in addition to his obvious attribute as a Triumph owner. I think we are
about to get into axle failure analysis

Between you, (Mark) & Russ Moore, there would be at least three Spitfire
guys among all of the TR3/4/6 guys.

Joe:

     I would like to add fellow TR spitfire racer and good buddy of mine
     Charles (Chuck) Gee (the "g" is hard- like "k")).  He, his wife
Deann
     and parents(Flo and Chuck Sr.)  always come out to the races and we
     BBQ and pit party together.

chasgee@aol.com

     He's a good resource for metal analysis.  He works as a
     metal/structural analyst and has access to analyze any and all
     fractured metal pieces.  He does this mostly for industry..
structural
     failures, accidents, aerospace..... He knows his stuff.

     TIA

     Mordy
     www.headgasket.com