fot

"Friends of Triumph"

To: "'BFEKENG@aol.com'" <BFEKENG@aol.com>
Subject: "Friends of Triumph"
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:55:17 -0500
Ken,

We have a small group of folks, connected by the internet, scattered
about the country who are involved with the Triumph Marque technically
and competively.

This a low key group of folks who share information, experiences, and a
common concern for safety in preparing & racing Triumphs.

The majority of the folks race TR3s & 4s in Vintage or SCCA, but the six
cylinder Triumphs are presented as well as some Spitfires. Five of the
members are on the Board of Directors of the Vintage Triumph Register.
Geographically, all four corners of the U.S. are represented.

Most of the folks, on this list (forum) are people that you are already
acquainted with, and they all recognize your contributions to the
Marque.

We are approaching 30 members of the "fot" after being in existence for
a little more than a year.

We would like to invite you to join us. We will add you to this list
upon you request.

THE FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH