fot

"Friends of Triumph"

To: "'BFEKENG@aol.com'" <BFEKENG@aol.com>
Subject: "Friends of Triumph"
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 13:41:27 -0500
Terrific!!!

This is a very special group of folks, Ken.

This list was started as a separate entity from some of the larger lists
in order focus on the competition/technical side of TRs. Of course, many
of us meet at the track and this provides and opportunity to discuss
future & past events. We also hear from the folks we never see, but
hopefully will some day.

An attempt to identify and resolve problems, especially those that
involve safety, are an important focus.

This list belongs to no one and it can be used anyway one wishes. It is
largely devoid of big egos, political opinions, and harsh words.

We share the good, the bad, and avoid the ugly.

Welcome aboard, Ken!

(mjb, plunk your magic twanger, please)