fot

Pacific North West TR3A-Bill Babcock

To: "'BILLB@BNJ.COM'" <BILLB@BNJ.COM>
Subject: Pacific North West TR3A-Bill Babcock
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 11:59:24 -0500
Bill,

However briefly, I enjoyed meeting you at SIR. Also enjoyed watching you
move up through the pack during your race.

As I mentioned to you, there is a group of folks, that are interested in
the competition side of Triumphs. Mostly, it made up of TR3s and TR4s,
but not limited to them. The profile is largely Vintage, but there are a
couple significant SCCA front runners involved. There are about 30 folks
involved with representation throughout the U.S.

This internet connection has included quantity purchases of performance
and safety components, technical discussions, and social aspects. The
solidarity of this group is quite gratifying.

If you wish, please provide a personal introduction to this group called
the "Friends of Triumph". Not required, though....there are no rules or
dues, but any verbal contribution you can make is appreciated.

Our family is from Iowa and we run a TR4  CT#15008 with VSCDA & SVRA in
addition to mindlessly driving a TR3 from coast to coast.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander  TR3A  Touring
                       TR4    Vintage Race

Attn: MJB....please add Bill Babcock to the FOT list, as soon as you
recuperate from your trip to the VTR convention............