fot

Re: Axle Order Anyone?

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com, Chip Bond <spirals@ESINET.NET>
Subject: Re: Axle Order Anyone?
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:16:28 -0400 (EDT)
I will get up to look at this the weekend of the 19th. If any of you are
also interested and want to see it please contact me otherwise I will put
some information together. It has been a couple of years since I put this
together and I do recall the axles were definately not TR in nature. (Oh,
oh! I hope "Susan" isn't listening!) I will do everything I can to identify
all parts. I also believe the former owner was very meticulous about
documentation and recorded everything in his journal. That also came with
the car, and I will look to it too.  This car is only a mile or so from me,
but may be in the back of the barn behind a McLaren M8, a Jag XK150, a
handful of Healeys and a Ferrari 308.
I will send mail to fot when I get more info. In short any axles bought to
run in a stock setup would not work on this.
russ
Work on the Spit is creeping at a snails pace, too much time at work not
enough in the shop with the toys!