fot

Kingston Sports Cars

To: "'Hill Jim'" <jrhill1@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU>
Subject: Kingston Sports Cars
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:35:07 -0500
Jim & all,

In 1992 I met Tony Lindsey Dean of Kingston Sports Cars at Mid-Ohio
during the SVRA race which featured our beloved Triumphs.

Subsequently I ordered two Quaifes from them by the winter of 1992 and
received good price and delivery.

It worked best to call Tony at his home on Sunday evening as I recall
and the one call I made was only $10

Their focus in performance parts seems to be the TR series as well as
the Vitesse and GT-6.

"For full product range, fax or phone"    011 44 81 570 0389

Kingston Sports Cars
80 Whitton Road
Hounslow Middlesex
England   tw3 2dd

USA agent are (or were):

Fletcher Williams  404.564.0972

Ralph Thomas       704.526.4975

(yes Jim, I finally found the information)

Jim, I know that you have received the component you wanted, but if you
or anyone else wants to explore another potential source, this is one
you may consider.

Alexander Racing