fot

FW: Understeer-TR4

To: "'Snook Jeff'" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: FW: Understeer-TR4
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 07:57:35 -0500
Jeff,

Thanks you to and others for the support. Summary:

We are probably a bit low on tire pressure. I heard the Woodman group
tell somebody to run these tires at 20-21#s and thought that the was the
right place to start. I think the concensus is closer to 24-27#s.

Our front camber has always been modest and apparently this is best with
the bias ply tires.

Thanks for the offer of the pyrometer. I have never done the pyrometer
thing. Time we did. I will also re-attach the rear sway bar, but someone
suggested that we do one thing at time for evaluation.

We are planning to be at Seneca Lodge either Wednesday or Thursday night
to have cocktails with Neil Harmon. See you at The Glen.

Joe