fot

Akron TR4 parts

To: "'cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil'"
Subject: Akron TR4 parts
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:47:24 -0500
Friends of Triumph & Bruce,

Near or in Akron, OH there is a TR4 chassis, a partially dismantled
engine, a transmission (non-O.D.), and a deck lid. It was dismantled for
restoration in the 70s and then left. I dont know about the rest of the
body. It was left there by a nephew who is no longer "available".

Condition of the components is entirely unclear....and I dont know if it
is a TR4 or TR4A head.

I am going to be at Mid-Ohio in October (Catpusher Cavorts at the
Runoffs) and have considered making a bulk offer and dragging my trailer
out there, but I have most of these components on the shelf and most of
them are in very good shape or new. I would like to have another spare
crankshaft, but of course there is no easy way of finding out the
condition of the one in Akron. I already have 4 blocks and peripherals
on the floor. (BTW, does anyone in Ohio need a spare?)

Any ideas or interest by you folks within striking distance of Akron?
Boy, this information doesnt have much substance to it, but I thought I
would throw it out on the table. There has to be a win/win here
somewhere.

Joe