fot

RE: tr3/4 axles

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: tr3/4 axles
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:01:19 -0500
FOT,

There seems to be two axle projects going on. Perhaps there needs to be
a 'project coordinator' to evaluate the alternatives...both quantitative
& qualitative. (This assumes the 'full floating axle", a third
alternative, has been set aside.

*       The Bond Proposal-Replication axle with new material
specifications and heat treat.
*       The Schumacher Proposal-Splined axle with mating hub.

Both sound quite good.

Excuse me for jumping in since I am not presently a player, but this
looks like an opportunity to follow through on a product that is
potentially safety related.

Any ideas?

Regards,

FOT Joe