fot

Re: FW: VSCDA - IRP

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@merging.com>
Subject: Re: FW: VSCDA - IRP
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:13:34 -0500
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> [...]
I don't know, it could have occurred while I was in consultation with
Group 5 car 58 or Group 9 car 3.

At this time a C130 could have landed on the drap strip or performed a
LAPS and I would not have noticed. I was deep in the process of
enlarging the lower posterior of 2 of our illustrious competitors on the
finer points of the black flag and its use in their regard.

Hey Jim, the spaghetti and meatballs were superb and the atmosphere was
just like the old days of my youth. Thanks!!!

Thompson stopped smoking and Gary didn't have to get his rear over the
guardrail on Sunday. It was a very good day for my last day at 56!!
Today I am 57 or 9 years, and 27 days old depending on which birtday I
count. Great Weekend!

Bill