fot

FOT at the runoffs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT at the runoffs
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:02:31 -0500 (EST)
What a great time Ellie and I and the rest of our team had
meeting the attending FOT and teammates at the runoffs!
 I wish we had more time to  visit.

The TR3 ran well, although we should have been faster.  The
first lap punt, resulting in a curb launch, flight. and car damage;
did not "strike" me as a racing incident.  Certainly Pratt's post
race paddock behavior was curious at least, and sad at its best.
  Our bottom line was to rejoin at the back of the field and drive a
dependable, if bent, TR3 back to 10th.

  We returned safely a few days ago; a good thing from the current weather
map. No testing of other marque race cars, Nik;  P.C. thanks Joe for the
FOT mention                       HP