fot

Friends of Triumph

To: "'baxter Culver'" <102247.2323@compuserve.com>
Subject: Friends of Triumph
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:18:39 -0600
Hello Baxter,

Thanks for the note on your Monterey experience, while driving the
Peyote. (Another of Bill Ames' creations, his ressurrected Ambro, is for
sale, I believe)

I'll copy Mark Bradakis on this note (and the rest of our "Friends") and
he will reinstate you on the FOT list. Some of the lists get a bit
cumbersome. This one is pretty focused and sometimes we accomplish
things.

I just returned from the SCCA Runoffs and joined some other FOT members
at Mid-Ohio. Great time. I then went to finish out the week at
Indianpolis Raceway Park for the VSCDA finale. of course there were more
representatives of the FOT list there as well.

It seems like you should be able to get some sage advice on your head
gasket dilemma. A check list is probably available from those who have
"seen it all". There is also a manufacturer/purveyor of gaskets on the
list who might be of some help.

If you are able to make it this way to Road America, you can be sure you
will be surrounded by your Friends of Triumph". Start planning now.

Our shorter term plan, for us, is to fly into your area for a few days
to do some touring and attend the Monterey Historics. Perhaps 98? The
longer term plan is to do a "West Coast Tour" shortly after retirement.

Regards,

Joe