fot

Wheel value?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel value?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:13:31 -0700 (MST)
One of the last good weekends of the year, clear, sunny, but cool.  The sun
disappears much too quickly, and soon the snows will come.  A good weekend to
ignore the painting I should be doing on the house, and dig through various
boxes at the shed, the shop and storage scattered throughout the Salt Lake
valley.

So, while rooting about, I came upon something I may or may not want to sell,
I've not yet made up my mind.  What I have is a set of 4 of the American Racing
8 spoke magnesium wheels, 15 x 5, no matching lug nuts, none of the thread-on
spinners.  The TR-3 was moved to a new home last week, the 250 is on the
selling block, it is very unlikely I will ever attempt to revive the Rust
Rocket, a TR-4 I autocrossed a decade ago.

So, I have these wheels, and nothing to put them on.  Should I sell them?
What are they worth, $100 each, $200 each?  Decisions, decisions....

mjb.