fot

Greetings (From Japan)

To: "'mgbme@crisscross.com'" <mgbme@crisscross.com>
Subject: Greetings (From Japan)
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:09:43 -0600
Hi John,

You should try to join us at Road America, if you can. I think this may
turn into a special event.

Mark Bradakis must have hooked you up already on the FOT list.

If you wish you can introduce yourself to the 40+ members of the list
who are situated all over the US.

I am off to a meeting right now...later,

Joe