fot

december fot sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: december fot sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@mail.bright.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 21:19:28 -0500
hello again, list. thansk for the response. the majority of responders
said email, but a few requested by postal.  i have added some items and
it is now large enough to warrant the mail.  need your help, please.
many of you are on my mailing list but not all.  would all you list
members be good enough to send/fax/call/etc me with your postal
address.  the flyer will be mailed to you.  thanks for your response.
ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive