fot

Re: Re: Axle update and other fantasies...

To: Malaboge@aol.com, rjl6n@virginia.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Axle update and other fantasies...
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 00:07:49 -0500 (EST)
Racestorations has already made one in aluminum. Seen one on a Calif car
already....however this driver doesn't have those kinds of extra beans to
spend. So I gave up the morning donut and viola....lost two waterpumps in
about three weeks and had several dollars left for the next oil change!!. But
seriously...I'd love to see a U.S. version cast. (Use A201??) Check with some
of the pump rebuilders and lets do a better neoprene lip seal too while we're
redesigning. Good luck and stay on this thread.

Bill Burroughs, So West VTR National Rep, 70 TR6, 68 TR250, 59 TR3A,
73 MKIV, 69 GT6+ and two 65 TR4A Vintage Race cars (E Ticket Triumphs). Happy
Motoring!