fot

Re: Axle update and other fantasies...

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Axle update and other fantasies...
From: BFEKENG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 08:31:19 -0500 (EST)

<< Cal >>
I have forgotten whether we are talking 4 cyl or 6cyl
 With both the weight savings continue with alloy flywheels.Effective but
 expensive.Smaller & lighter clutch plate,alloy waterpump pulley & conversion
to harmonic dampner (you remove the fan extention & fan on 4cyl &
replace with electric fan).Headers instead of cast manifold.Thats about all
 I can think of at the moment

                                                    KEN G.