fot

Winter Wonderland

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, "'Mark Donaldson'" <ardmore@voyager.co.nz>,
Subject: Winter Wonderland
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:14:47 -0600
Automobiles and Understanding Wives, eh? Perhaps a start of another
thread.

Feature off campus housing in the 60s, during a northern winter,  with
no garage. Although disassembly and cleaning took place elsewhere, the
948 cc frogeye engine was assembled in the bedroom on an old chest of
drawers.

Wedding Anniversary #34 is forthcoming.