fot

Re: Winter Wonderland

To: Mark Donaldson <ardmore@voyager.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Winter Wonderland
From: paul rogers <perogers@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 18:29:04 -0800
Mark,
      Similar laws, some of which are probably established by our loving
understanding wives, do exist in north america.
      When I lived in Portland, Oregon, I knew a gentleman(unmarried), not
car related, that was restoring his Aston Martin DB2/4 in the family room of
his home. When he was done, the plan was to chain saw an opening in the wall
and drive the car out. The hole was to be filled with a new fireplace to be
built after the car was removed. He did have a girlfriend, and she was fully
understanding!!!!!!!!
Paul Rogers
the Healey enthusiast - always