fot

Greetings from Japan

To: "'mgbme@crisscross.com'" <mgbme@crisscross.com>
Subject: Greetings from Japan
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:43:17 -0600
John & Maggie,

Good to hear from you!

We had a series of parties last weekend and you were discussed. It was
said that it would nice if you & the ex-Belfer car were to make an
appearance. Thanks for confirming this. It should be a great get
together.

We had our annual winter Vintage Video Night combined with a retirement
party for Jack Drews. It started Saturday afternoon with "High Tea" in
vintage racer, Dave Tedore's, garage and ended with a Champagne Brunch
at Jack's House. Good event with several "out of towners".

We have done the B & B thing for Elkhart with good success. Nice
alternative to Hotels and Campgrounds.

Looking forward to the Summer Of  98.  Keep in touch and we will keep
you filled in on the plans for the FOT get together.

Regards,

Joe