fot

RE: ?CLUBS & TRACKS?

To: "'EPaul21988'" <EPaul21988@AOL.COM>
Subject: RE: ?CLUBS & TRACKS?
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:53:52 -0600
Bob Paul,

I am always a little nervous about guys with two first names...I suppose
mine could qualify, too, now that I think of it.

You have been nominated to the competition TR list, known as the
"Friends of Triumph" and more recently, Amici Triumphi. This comes from
one of our members in Texas and he says he needs company.

No dues, no meetings, no backbiting, NO NEED!  Just friends.

We are in the process of placing an order for decals and patches, based
on a logo designed by Grep Petrolati, a member of the "FOT" and famous
Victory Lane photographer/correspondent. If you are interested let me
know.

The Kas Kastner "Black Book" is good place to start and can be obtained
at TRF. The TriumphTune old manual/catalog is good, also, if you can
find one. Try Moss Motors...we got one from them a few years ago.

If it easy for you to travel this summer, you may want to consider
joining us at Road America this summer. Make no mistake it is the "Big
One". The Brian Redman International Challenge. We are going to have
strong representation from around the country of TR racers with a plan
to gether together in the South Paddock.

Mark Bradakis....please add:

Bob Paul    <EPAUL21988@aol.com>

Regards,

Joe Alexander