fot

RE: ?CLUBS & TRACKS?

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: ?CLUBS & TRACKS?
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:15:58
At 10:53 AM 1/26/98 -0600, Alexander Joseph H wrote:
<snip>
>Bob Paul    <EPAUL21988@aol.com>

>> Could anyone direct me to clubs sponsoring races within,
>> say, a two day drive of central New Mexico ?

Rocky Mountain Vintage racing runs a very full schedule of races
all over Colorado (and into Kansas, now).  I'd guess that some
of their races might be close enough for you; they used to get
several racers from NM, they may still.  Also, Intermountain
Vintage Racing, out of Utah, runs or is planning on running some
races as well.  I think there's a group that runs events at
Firebird in Phoenix, but since my geography of the Southwest
is a bit weak, I don't know how close that is to you.

That's about all the clubs that I know of that might be close
to you.  I can probably dig up some contact addresses if any
of these interest you.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu