fot

VSCDA Website Address Change

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VSCDA Website Address Change
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:31:04 -0600
Triumph Folks and other Friends

Sean was informed, yesterday, that the Webmaster duties would be assumed
by VSCDA's "front office". This will make it easier and more efficient
to update the website.

The format remains the same and it was recently updated to include a lot
of new information and a visit to the new location is indicated.

> www.iserv.net/~vscda

If you have this "bookmarked", please make the change. The website
contains a lot of information that is useful to our TR planning this
next year.

VSCDA is a Vintage group that is on the move and Triumph friendly.
(Remember that the Triumph is to be the featured marque at IRP in
October)

Alexander Racing