fot

Brat Toppers

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brat Toppers
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:58:39 -0600
Friends of Triumph and other Friends

If you are at all familiar with Road America, you know that brats are an
institution...most folks are COMMITTED to it...so to speak.

There are a number of events forthcoming at Road America and it is
important that everyone have an opportunity to celebrate the importance
of this institution. There is a new product on the market featuring DA
BRAT.

We have several folks coming to visit us At from all over the
U.S.,Canada, and England this summer....they certainly will be amazed
and impressed and will likely return home speechless, but certainly not
'bratless'.

View this website:

<http://www.bratguys.com>

It is not a requirement that you buy their product, but you should be
forewarned that you may be among the minority.

It is rumored that Bill Dentinger and Judy Cull are to be the
'spokesmodels"
for this significant apparel.

No modest disclaimers here about "no financial interests", etc. I fully
expect Celebrats to send me one for my personal endorsement. And hope to
open discussions with them about a major sponsorship for old #197. I can
see one of these magnificent items mounted on our rollbar..or better yet
on the helmet.

Enjoy the website.....

Alexander Racing

It occurs to me that with one minor change, it could be called the
CLINTONTOPPER. (No offense meant)

Oh ya, Celebrats, Inc., do you need an address or phone number from me?