fot

Re: FYI/ Flywheel

To: "Alexander Joseph H" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: FYI/ Flywheel
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 10:56:00 -0600
That's Phil Beekley's car. It's a RHD, PI, OD AND SURREY TOP car.  BRG
with white top.  He's had it for sale for a while now, and was asking
$18K to start.  He brought it over to San Antonio after his hitch was
up in GB. If anyone wants it, I can run down to SA and check it out for
them.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net

----------
> From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
> To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@FORBIN.COM>; 'Kevin  O'Driscoll'
<ko3@columbia.edu>
> Cc: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: FYI/ Flywheel
> Date: Wednesday, February 11, 1998 11:02 AM
>
> Jack there is your TR-250....on hormones.
>
> Wow!  PI and OD, too. Surrey top?  probably not.
>
> Kevin, if you dont want that ugly old aluminum flywheel, I have some
> real good stock ones I would be willing to trade......

NY