fot

RE: Roasty Toasty

To: Chip Bond <spirals@ESINET.NET>,
Subject: RE: Roasty Toasty
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:57:55 -0800
The first time I went racing with my TR3, the fuel tank line pulled free
and dumped five gallons of high test into the front seat. No fire, but
that was just luck. Now I have a GOOD steel cased fuel cell in the trunk
(actually, lowered into the spare tire compartment), two mallory pumps
in parallel (so if one dies I can switch to the other. All stainless
lines, and proper fittings. And a fire system. And an extra fire bottle.