fot

RE: TR6 Police Car

To: "'rgb@exact.com'" <rgb@exact.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Police Car
From: "Bownes, Robert M. (EXCH)" <RMBOWNES@intermedia.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 17:06:13 -0400
Could they, perhaps have used a 2000/2500 sedan by chance? Same head.

The 9.5:1 head is from the TR250 or TR5/TR6PI, I don't recall, but it
did put out ~130Hp.

What about the Vitesse? Certainly they used those as police cars as
well.

Dunno if it is that casting though. I don't think there ever was a
crossflow 6 cyl head. But I'd sure like to find a 4 cyl crossflow....

Bob "Got one 'o them thar 9.5:1 heads in the garage" Bownes

(and XX.X:1 on the car, where XX.X>11) Gotta put the old one back on
again....