fot

New FOT member

To: DanTR4@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: New FOT member
From: TR3197 <TR3197@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 21:08:33 EDT
I am also On <RW20232@waterloo.deere.com>

send me a message there and I will add you on my mailing list there , too.

I will, in the next few days, see about connecting you to the "fot" list.

Welcome aboard, Dan Buxner, from Lamotte, Iowa!!!

You will required to introduce yourself and behave yourself...no forget
that...in your case that is an unreasonable request. We will make an
exception..

The Friends of Triumph, aka, "Amici Triumphi" wlecomes you.

Joe

Mark Bradakis, one more time, if you please......another red TR4 on the
vintage race track.