fot

Amici Triumphi Sightings

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Amici Triumphi Sightings
From: TR3197 <TR3197@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:30:26 EDT
I havnt seen the Vintage Motorsports Annual yet, but...FOT sightings include
Jack Drews and Bill Babcock. Today at Easter dinner, Mark Alexander indicated
that the the Dentinger/Wismer Thunderbolt was also featured. (I guess we didnt
make the cut this year)

But wait, there is more!!

We received our  SVRA entry pamphlet, for May, and guess what?....John
Fridirici is featured with his "Purple Morgan Eating Three". In the Hunt for
Harry or whoever that was.....

If that wasnt enuf,  I also received a T shirt from Grassroots Motorsports,
for early renewal. Surprise, surprise!! The two gloved wonder (not one) of
Michael Jackson and his red "Porsche Pusher" was featured in full racing
splendor.

I will drag these valuable artifacts to the next couple of events for
autographs.....