fot

Re: Source needed

To: DanTR4@AOL.COM, TR3197@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net, rem9@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Source needed
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 16:32:20 -0700
The Triumphs Sports Six Club (in the UK) sells Mountney wheels
with a Triumph hub adapter for a decent price. Their standard item
is a 13" leather wrapped wheel, with polished spokes, and is quite nice.
You can see a photo of it at web.dimebank.com/BubbaSpec.html

I recently replaced the wheel with an 11" Mountney wheel
with black spokes (from Demon Tweeks - I re-used the hub) to give myself
some additional thigh clearance. I like the wheel a *lot*;  but
it's really small and I always get comments on it from passengers.