fot

Truimphant (or crazy - probably both)

To: Sunrisecd@AOL.COM, schaubro@math.unc.edu, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Truimphant (or crazy - probably both)
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:50:06 -0500
Well, it happened!  I am now the proud owner of a 1964 Triumph TR-4 that
"needs some work" (like a couple of years of work).  It is British
Racing Green (among other colors), and seems complete.  Over the next
few years it will become a TR-4 vintage racer to add to the "uncle jack"
racing team.  Up until this point, the competition within the uncle jack
team has been limited to lap times (the old man usually wins that one -
it's only fair, it's his car), but I look forward to making this a
friendly wheel to wheel competition instead.

- Tony Drews